Job Title :CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Job Location : Coimbatore
No of Openings : 2
Qualification :Any Degree
Experience :2 to 5 yrs of Experience
Salary : 20k to 30K / Month – (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Handle clients assigned to you
· Acknowledging enquiries from customers and collecting all necessary details needed.
· Receive inquiries, acknowledge and register in quote log
· Check in the rate file if rate available. If not send rate request to agents,local lines/airlines or local
vendors (at least 3 nos)
· Preparing official quotation and securing business. Following up with customers for feedback and
try to match the rate if client is holding a better rate.
· Open the job file with necessary docs, entering details in flair with buy, sell.
· LCL / FCL Export job files from Dubai are handed over to operations for further handling after
opening job file.
· Compare the costs and quote based on best offer received after checking with your immediate
supervisor on profit to be marked up. Quote to be prepared in our quote format.
· Quote for air inquiry to be made within 6 hours and for sea within 24 hours of receiving inquiry.
· Follow up on quotes within 24 hours of sending the quote to client and update status in quote log
· Target to close at least 60% of quotes sent.
· Quotations to be saved in quotation file monthwise in public folder
· All final supporting Documents & Invoice copy send to customer.
· All documents uploaded in flair s/w and then file handover to accounts dept for Job closing.
· Checking Ariba Enquiries, working out and quoting in the SAP system accordingly. Now BEO is
· Keeping rapport with customers and sub-contractors regularly on all platforms
· Following up for new enquiries with old and new customers
· Registering clients in the system and registering overseas agents in the system with the help of
client and overseas agent registration and circulating them among Management
· Maintaining excel file for files handled/uploaded/and given for closing/ARIBA quoted register
· For X- trades, coordinating with overseas agents for picking up the cargo and for schedule
· Upon shipment confirmation send thank you note to client and all relevant details of supplier,
Purchase order reference number and our agents details to be updated to client within 30 mins of
receiving confirmation. Confirmation from client must be in writing and based on our formal
quoted rates and other terms and conditions · Send routing order in routing order format
alongwith buy,profit share etc. · Open the job in our flairsoft system with all details available.
First we have to use the Quote reference number and then Job number in all our mail correspondences.
Follow up with agents on shipment status and keep clients updated accordingly ·
Make sure that all relevant documents pertaining to shipment are followed up and same updated to client ·
To report any discrepancies in documents within 24 hours of receiving the documents
prealertand corrective action if required taken immediately failing which the responsibility
and the consequence thereof lies with the concerned Customer service executive and company can
take action accordingly. · Update all relevant details of the shipment in our flairsoft system after pre alert received · Handover the file to Operations department in set format on job file after
making sure all details on the checklist are completed. · Maintain and grow business from existing Clients ·
Daily follow up with clients to ensure regular relationship and business maintained · Maintain regular
contact with overseas and local agents · Help in growing key focus tradelanes.
Attend de briefing meeting every week and prepare report accordingly
Interested Candidates Send Your Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us At : 8220014457