Job Title : Customer Service Supervisor
Job Location : Coimbatore
No of Openings : 2
Qualification :Any Degree
Experience : 2 to 5 yrs of Experience
Salary : 20k to 30K / Month – (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Handle clients assigned to you
· Receive inquiries, acknowledge and register in quote log
· Check in the rate file if rate available. If not send rate request to agents,local lines/airlines or local
vendors (at least 3 nos)
· Compare the costs and quote based on best offer received after checking with your immediate
supervisor on profit to be marked up. Quote to be prepared in our quote format.
· Quote for air inquiry to be made within 6 hours and for sea within 24 hours of receiving inquiry.
· Follow up on quotes within 24 hours of sending the quote to client and update status in quote log
· Target to close at least 60% of quotes sent.
· Quotations to be saved in quotation file monthwise in public folder
· Upon shipment confirmation send thank you note to client and all relevant details of supplier,
Purchase order reference number and our agents details to be updated to client within 30 mins of
receiving confirmation. Confirmation from client must be in writing and based on our formal
quoted rates and other terms and conditions
· Send routing order in routing order format alongwith buy,profit share etc.
· Open the job in our flairsoft system with all details available. First we have to use the Quote
reference number and then Job number in all our mail correspondences.
· Follow up with agents on shipment status and keep clients updated accordingly
· Make sure that all relevant documents pertaining to shipment are followed up and same updated
· To report any discrepancies in documents within 24 hours of receiving the documents prealertand
corrective action if required taken immediately failing which the responsibility and the
consequence thereof lies with the concerned Customer service executive and company can take
· Update all relevant details of the shipment in our flairsoft system after pre alert received
· Handover the file to Operations department in set format on job file after making sure all details
on the checklist are completed.
Maintain and grow business from existing Clients · Daily follow up with clients to ensure regular
relationship and business maintained · Maintain regular contact with overseas and local agents ·
Help in growing key focus tradelanes. · Attend de briefing meeting every week and prepare report accordingly ·
Update agents details · Prepare SOP for clients · Maintain client profiles · Maintain list of suppliers per Consignee ·
Maintain buy rates and sell rates per Consignee · Maintain the rates and quotations for clients with regular ongoing business
Interested Candidates Send Your Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us At : 8220014457