Designation: sharepoint developer
Job Type : sharepoint development and product developmeny
Job Location: COIMBATORE
Industry / Sector: IT
Salary : 6 to 8 LAKHS PER ANNUM (NEGOTIABLE)
WORK EXPERIENCE 1 TO 2 YEARS
- SharePoint: Office 365, SharePoint online, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 MOSS 2007 , Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 WSS 3.0 , Installation, Configuration, Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Business Connectivity Services, Search, Master Pages, Content Types, PowerShell.
IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2013, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, MySQL, Oracle
Reporting Tools: MS SQL Reporting Services
Operating System: Windows 2003/2008/2012/2012R2, UNIX, Linux
Version Control: Team Foundation Server, CVS, Tortoise SVN
Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis, MVC Design Patterns, UML
- 4 – 6 years of extensive experience with Microsoft Technologies in IT industry.
- Expertise working in roles such as a SharePoint SME, Architect, Analyst, Developer, and Administrator in distributed industry sectors and verticals.
- Experience with full life cycle application development, which has included, requirements gathering, analysis, conceptual design, configuration, coding, development, testing, deployment, etc.
- In depth understanding of the SDLC with strong technical skills in frameworks like Office 365, SharePoint online, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007, WSS 3.0, WSS 2.0.
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies C , ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation WCF
- Implemented code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS and Microsoft Visual Source Safe VSS .
- Experienced in developing Custom Web parts in Visual Studio 2016/2012/2010/2008 using the C language.
- Experienced in customizing SharePoint Sites, SharePoint Lists Features, Custom Workflows, Nintex Workflows and Document Libraries using SharePoint Object Model programming.
- Team player with leadership qualities, strong communication, analytical, logical problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire and aptitude to analyze and understand business logics, with the intent of translating them into software applications.
- Developed and published web services in SharePoint using SOAP, .NET, C , WCF AND ASP.NET.
- Experience in web development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSD, X-Path and XSLT.
- Proven client communication, documentation, writing code, management and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in Installation, Configuration, Architecture, Design, Development, Implementation, Administration, Deployment.
- Experience developing POC’s for SharePoint 2013/SharePoint online environments.