Job Title : Operation Executive
Job Location : Coimbatore
No of Openings : 2
Qualification :Any Degree
Experience : 2 to 5 yrs of Experience
Salary : 20k to 30K / Month – (Negotiable for the right candidate)
· Once get the File from CS checking the documents and ask them for the scope
· Track the Shipment status in Liner BL tracking.
· If its Import shipment once get the pre-alert immediately send the E-INV to customer
· Coordinating with Line, airline and get the arrival status Local charges.
· Send payment request to accounts department as per the requirement with required date
· Updating the shipment status to customer and arrange the duty amount in advance if its
· Import shipment.
· In case original documents not available and deposit needs to be kept need to get confirmation from client in writing along with clear message on validity period to submit documents
· Once the shipment arrived Arrangepayment to liner or Co-loader and collect the DO
· Hand over the docs to customs broker for customs clearance
· Once the draft received from the broken check
· and verify the draft and confirm to proceed.
· If any permit required it will take in advance and keep with us
· Once the shipment cleared inform the same to customer and send the actual duty
· amount with INV to customer also asking for the delivery schedule Coordinate with origin overseas agents, DNATA/Local lines/Agents, customs & consignees for cargo customs clearance & delivery
· Arrange Transporter and give driver details to customer
· Arrange to get POD on every shipment and update customers
· Once the Delivery done take the POD form the driver and inform the same to customer
· Co ordinate all Imports /Export operational activities, Coordinate with consignees, Clearance company & customs where necessary on cargo clearance & delivery.
· Planning deliveries & coordinate with truck drivers. Provide location address/contacts to drivers
· Asses and take corrective action on damaged cargo
· Once the clearance done inform to customer and get the delivery schedule
· Coordination with transporter and arrange the vehicle for delivery, POD collect from the transporter.
· Coordinate with vendor and arrange INV and supporting
· Enter all details in FS and hand over the file to accounts
· Handling customs claims & refunds
· Once getting the file from CS check the release with transporter hauler is accept by the port or not
· Coordinate with customer and check the original docs for customs clearance
· Arrange transporter and place the container for loading
· Ensure that process checklist is followed and Invoicing done on time
· If loading and lashing is our scope arrange the team also in the right time.
· Once get the container no from the transporter send the details to customer and check the same in Dubai trade
· Clearing the shipment with final docs and container no
· Submit the shipping instruction to shipping line also prepare HBL draft if needed
· Sending the draft BL to customer or agent for checking, also check from our end
· Prepare payment request asper the Liner or agent agreed rate
· Once the shipment sail collecting the final inv from liner and hand over to accounts department
· Once the shipment sail immediately INV to customer
· Release the BL to customer or agent as per the credit team and payment status.
· Once get the all vendor INV and supporting and over the file to accounts for closing
· In case there is customs duty payable then to send approx duty amount payable to client in order for them to prepare the cheque
· Coordinate all Imports /Export operational activities, Coordinate with consignees, Clearance company & customs where necessary on cargo clearance & delivery
· Credit card payment follow-up and filing
· Customer coordination and mail communication
· DO release in PNI name with collecting NOC from the line
· Customs clearance for authorize customer as broker
· Report on weekly basis to Operations supervisor
Interested Candidates Send Your Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us At : 8220014457