Job Title: CAD Trainer with 3d Printing
Education and Qualification:
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in delivering CAD training.
• Should be able to create training content and update it regularly staying on par with the
latest in CAD software.
• Industrial experience is added advantage.
• Must have good Experience of AutoCAD / Solidwork /Sketch Up/ Revit,3DS Max.
• Should have good practical and theoretical knowledge of the software as well.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work well with a range of people
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Office applications: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
• Training students/employees on Computer Aided Design Software’s
• Keeping Skills updated by attending online trainings
• Ensure that training programs are conducted with a high level of professionalism
• Ensure that hardware complaints are logged whenever a hardware problem is noted
• Collect courseware feedback from the employees/students and forward them to the
• Conduct module examination for classes
• Ensure that hands on sessions are conducted as per schedule, and guide the
employees/students to complete and cross check and sign the project workbook
Interested Candidates Send Your Profiles To email@example.com
Reach Us At : 8220014457