Hiring for an Electronic components Manufacturing Company
JD for Manager – Business Development
- Developing growth strategies and plans to generate potential new opportunities in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and improve loyalty strategies.
- Through the in-depth understanding of client’s needs, identifying new opportunities and emerging markets and the dynamics of market.
- Managing proposals, submissions, bids and tenders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer’s EMS needs in various segments like Defense, Automotive, Consumer electronics, Transportation etc.
- Market research and capturing on viable business growth and emerging trends.
- Develop innovative service marketing strategies for logarithmic growth, scoring above competition.
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure optimal utilization of resources and maximize profits.
- Track National /Global EMS trends
- Participating in new business contract negotiations, drafting and reviewing contracts
- Monitoring competitors and reviewing your employer’s offering in light of competitors developments in EMS
- Continually developing employer’s brand and building increasing awareness in the market place
Experience and Qualification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels including presenting information at board of director level
- Excellent leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrate a high level of personal merit and performance at a senior level with integrity
- Able to work effectively and responsibly and collaborate effectively with operations team
- Proven ability to negotiate with all type of customers for optimizing profits.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy for the EMS sector
- 10+ years of experience of business growth in EMS, 30% YOY.
- Graduate, Post Graduate with 7-10 years of experience in sales & marketing in the EMS sector
- MBA Marketing preferred with specialization in marketing
Designation: Manager – Business Development
Salary: Negotiable, based on relevant industry experience; fixed salary (comparable with industry) + attractive incentive package
Experience : 7 to 10 years