Job Title: Sourcing Co-Ordinator
• Ensure 100% enrolment of students for all course at the academy.
• Ensure 100% placement for all students enrolled at the academy across courses.
• Establishing a strong connection with various stakeholders like Government Bodies /
Municipal Corporation / NGO for effective sourcing.
• Work in collaboration with the Group to leverage the existing network to drive referrals
• Counseling of applicants on the benefits and features of the program.
• Managing the admission process along with maintaining documentation as or the extant
• Ensure that adequate batch strength ( Pipeline) is maintained at the centers to start the
• Identify and hire Faculty members and other resources to implement skill development
• Contribute to direct candidate engagement and marketing strategies focused on building
passive candidate pipelines.
• Identify new channels for sourcing of candidates. Have to engage in community
engagement and mobilization and in the placement of the students also.
• The job will be a performance-oriented job…
Responsibilities and Duties
• The Candidate will be required to work as a Community Mobilizer and source student
and fulfill the batch for our projects.
• Mapping potential catchment areas and communities were suitable for mobilization in
the identified locations.
• Building rapport with the local community leaders & Govt. Bodies well before the start
of the mobilization.
• Creating awareness of our Skill training program and sensitizing the community to
participate and take the program to as many needy as possible
• Addressing communities about the training program and its benefits through various
means of communication to motivate and encourage youth to avail the opportunity.
• Helping the center team to select the needy youth (Students) and ensure that the center
has optimum batch strength.
• Providing support to the center team / Manager in organizing Alumni – Guest events as
and when required as per the process.
• Ensuring optimum batch strength in assigned centers.
• attending Job fair, campus drive, community meeting, etc. for getting students
Interested Candidates Send Your Profiles To email@example.com
Reach Us At : 8220014457